Product Id: 24722980
Description: Raritan dcTrack - License + 1 Year Maintenance Plan - up to 50 cabinets
Mfr Part #: DCTRACK-50VA
dcTrack is an easy-to-use solution that provides you with real-time information about your facilities, networks and IT. dcTrack clearly visualizes your infrastructure to help you manage placement of your IT equipment, make informed capacity management decisions and keep accurate track of your data center assets. dcTrack is easy to implement, integrate, administer and operate, providing a fast ROI.
- Easily search for and reserve space, power and network connectivity for all IT assets
- Rich filtering allows quick search by several asset parameters
- Time-based reservations to support what-if capacity analysis
- Replace several inaccurate Excel and Visio files and trips to the data center
- Track detailed information on servers, network and storage equipment
- Track detailed information on data center MEP equipment
- Track physical and logical relationships between equipment
- Integrates with Raritan's intelligent Asset Management Tags for real-time asset location in racks to the 1U level
- Create work orders, approvals and verification to ensure work is done accurately and on time
- Enforce best practices workflow and meet ITIL framework guidelines
- Improve productivity and efficiency of data center operations staff
- Visualize AutoCAD and Visio floor plan drawings in real time
- Work with a feature-rich, easy-to-use and intuitive dashboard
- Visualize floor space, front/rear rack/row Visio-like elevations
- Visualize complete power chain and network connectivity chain
- Capacity management and dashboard
dcTrack provides real-time resource utilization data for better electrical, cooling, floor, cabinet, cable and network capacity planning. Quickly see how much capacity you're using and more importantly, how much is available.
- Intelligent search, place and reserve
Quickly find space, power and network connectivity for IT devices, simplifying capacity planning and change management. Reserve capacity for future provisioning of IT equipment.
- Complete power distribution management
dcTrack uniquely offers complete power chain management. Power management begins with the UPS power feeds, supporting virtually any type of power distribution design. This screen displays the circuit breaker panel.
- Visualize power path
dcTrack offers a unique tool to visualize the full electrical circuit - from the data center power source to the rack PDU receptacle. dcTrack automatically calculates the power load at intermediate points in the electrical circuit path.
- Visualize floor map
The data center floor map is linked in real time to AutoCAD or Visio floor plans. CAD drawing changes are immediately visible and recognized as new dcTrack objects. Customers can use multiple color-coded charts to view heat, space, weight and power load distributions.
- Visualize cabinet and row elevations
dcTrack can visualize a group of cabinet elevations. Cabinets can be grouped by data center rows or logical groupings. With another click, the elevation views can be changed to front, rear or descriptive text views.
- Server, network and storage devices
The user can view, add and edit server and network devices. From a single server screen, dcTrack can support stand-alone servers, blade servers and virtual servers. The user can assign network and power ports to each device.
- Network connectivity and data cabling items
dcTrack supports all known cable types, connectors and topologies. Users can manage real-world cable infrastructure and labeling scenarios, with support for various design architectures.