Product Id: 24720540
Description: SIIG DP USB 3.0 4-Port PCIe i/e - USB adapter - PCIe - USB, USB 2.0, USB 3.0 - 4 ports
Mfr Part #: JU-P40212-S1
SIIG's DP USB 3.0 4-Port PCIe i/e is a high performance adapter card designed to instantly add four additional USB 3.0 ports (1 internal and 3 external) to your PCIe-enabled desktop computer. Its USB 3.0 interface delivers ultra-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rate of up to 5Gb/s, and allows you to hot-swap devices (connect and disconnect) without first turning your system off. It supports per port over-current protection to protect connected devices and the board itself from unforeseen power surges, offers backward compatibility for USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices and supports the simultaneous operation of USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices. This dual profile USB 3.0 4-Port PCIe host adapter works with a wide variety of high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, including USB 3.0 hard disk drive enclosures, high-resolution webcams, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, and multi-channel audio devices. The dual-profile PCB design along with the included spare low profile bracket allows this USB 3.0 adapter to be installed in either standard height or low profile systems providing the utmost flexibility in system chassis installation.
The DP USB 3.0 4-Port PCIe i/e conforms to Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification, and PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 2.1 standards. It is FCC & CE regulatory approved and RoHS compliant. It is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems.
- Adds 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports
- Supports data transfer rate up to 5Gb/s and backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices
- Per port over-current protection
- Dual profile design to work with full height and low profile chassis with included brackets
- Works with high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, such as external hard disks, high resolution webcams, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio and more
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification & PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 2.1