Product Id: 24712130
Description: Perle Remote Power Switch R2 RPS820 - Power control unit (rack-mountable) - AC 208-240 V - Ethernet, RS-232 - input: IEC 60320 C20 - output connectors: 8 - 1U - 19"
Mfr Part #: 04032020
Perle's Remote Power Switches (RPS) enable you to remotely power on/off/cycle data center equipment to reduce downtime, service costs and resources. Operate as an integrated solution with IOLAN console servers or as a standalone device over Ethernet.
- Improve administrative efficiencies with integrated multi-outlet power control, all from a single vendor
- Increase uptime
- Maintain business continuity
- Proactively identify and manage problems to improve mean time between failure (MTBF)
- Restore IT assets without dispatching service personnel to remote data centers
- Independent control of power ports
Each AC power plug can be independently powered on, off or cycled giving complete control over when and in which sequence equipment is restored.
- Dual AC power bus architecture
Perle RPS is the remote power switch with a dual AC power bus architecture providing better equipment protection than single power bus systems.
- Emergency manual power switch
This gives an IT administrator in the vicinity the ability to power on or off the switch in an emergency. Other vendors require the unplugging of power input cords which would cause potentially dangerous arcing or having run to the main power panel to trip a breaker.