Product Id: 24690702
Description: Tripp Lite VGA over Cat5/Cat6 Video Extender Kit USB Powered up to 500ft TAA/GSA - Video extender - up to 152 m
Mfr Part #: B130-101-U
Tripp Lite's USB-powered VGA over Cat5 Extender Kit allows you to extend a 1920 x 1440(60Hz) signal up to 106.68 m (350 ft.), or a 1024 x 768(60Hz) signal up to 152.4 m (500-ft.), when using 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N022-01K-GY(Cat5) and N222-01K-GY(Cat6). Ideal for digital signage applications, classroom or auditorium projectors, and more. Extender draws needed power from a USB connection at the computer...no external AC adapters required. Receiver unit includes Gain adjustment for brightness/darkness control, and Equalization adjustment for sharp, clear images. VGA "dongles" allow for direct attachment to video equipment...no additional VGA cables required. Kit includes a Transmitter with VGA and USB(power) pigtails, and a Receiver with VGA pigtail. Also included is a small adjustment screwdriver for the EQ and GAIN controls.
- Extends a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) signal up to 350 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal up to 500 ft.
- USB-powered...no external AC power needed
- Built-in VGA dongles...no need for additional VGA cables
- Built-in Equalization and Gain controls for the sharpest images
- Uses readily available Cat5e or Cat6 solid conductor cable
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1 year limited warranty