Product Id: 24664044
Description: Eaton Rack Power Module - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 208 V - 3-phase - input: hardwire 5-wire (3PH + N + G) - 3U - 19"
Mfr Part #: Y031130B7100000
The RPM delivers up to 36 kW of power in an organized manner to loads of various voltages, power cords and layouts. The 3U RPM can be deployed in the same rack with the UPS and IT equipment; there's no need for a dedicated infrastructure rack. The resulting architecture has fewer cables to manage, fewer distribution points to monitor, and greater flexibility for IT personnel to make changes without an electrician.
- Provides plug-and-play primary distribution of power from three phase input source to secondary power distribution devices
- Serves data center loads with various voltages, power cord configurations and layouts
- Distributes three-phase power to 12 poles, grouped into two sets of six poles, with choice of output receptacle types
- "Power Equalizer" LED display gives quick visual indication of each circuit's load, reducing possibility of overloads and breakers tripped off line
- Load information available from the front of the rack, no need to check individual power strips in the rear of the cabinet (hot isle)
- Branch circuit monitoring option allows easy load monitoring over the network
- Installs in only 3U of space in EIA 19" rack or enclosure (or wall-mounted)
- Enables customer installation and changes without the services of an electrician