Product Id: 24639088
Description: Fortinet FortiGate 111C Bundle - Security appliance - with 3 years FortiCare 8X5 Enhanced Support + 3 years FortiGuard - GigE - government
Mfr Part #: FG-111C-BDL-G-900-36
The FortiGate-111C raises the bar for security devices designed for the needs of small-to-medium businesses as well as remote office/branch office applications. The FortiGate-111C's accelerated security throughput, high port density, and ease of management allow smaller organizations and office sites to deploy enterprise-class security in minutes, with minimal maintenance required. Its FortiOS operating system offers a full suite of security services in one hardened platform: antivirus/antispyware/antimalware, intrusion prevention (IPS), web filtering, stateful firewall and traffic shaping, and IPSec/SSL VPN.
Taking advantage of the FortiOS 4.0 operating system, the FG-111C boasts data leakage prevention, identity-based policies, IPS enhancements, and application control to offer protection against Web 2.0 threats and evasive applications and users. Shipping with a built-in solid state disk drive, the FG-111C also supports the WAN optimization features of FortiOS 4.0. This WAN optimization functionality increases network performance by reducing the amount of communication and data transmitted between applications and servers across a WAN.
- WAN optimization-enabled to reduce data transmissions between remote offices, reducing bandwidth requirements and server resource requirements for improved network speeds and reduced costs
- Local hard disk drive facilitates compliance through local logging and quarantine, with auditable logs stored locally
- Integrated, all-in-one security delivers enterprise-class multi-threat protection for small-businesses, remote offices, and home offices
- Eight internal switch ports eliminate need for an additional hub, reducing equipment investment and management burden
- Ease of management and deployment offers low total cost of ownership
- WAN optimization
Reduced data transmission, bandwidth requirements, and server requirements translate into improved productivity, accelerated networks, and reduced networking costs.
- Enterprise-class UTM functionality in a single device
Lower cost of ownership and PCI compliance with a complete set of functions include firewall, intrusion prevention, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, antivirus, antispam, antispyware, and URL filtering.
- FortiOS 4.0 advanced UTM feature set
FortiOS 4.0 introduces over 40 features including data leakage prevention, WAN optimization, identity-based policies, and application control for robust security policies.
- Integrated multi-port switch
Integrated multi-port switch eliminates the need for external switches, and provides enhanced connectivity options.
- Multiple WAN interfaces
Dual 10/100/1000 WAN links for redundant ISP connections deliver higher availability with load balancing and failover.
- High-performance custom hardware
FortiASIC-CP6, the generation of FortiASIC, accelerates UTM functions to ensure security is never a bottleneck.
- Local hard disk drive
Local hard disk drive facilitates compliance through local logging and quarantine, with auditable logs stored locally.