Product Id: 24557723
Description: Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol - Projection screen - motorized - 150 in (381 cm) - 4:3 - Da-Mat
Mfr Part #: 88261
Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol is the Concealed-In-The-Ceiling Electric Tensioned Screen with closure doors designed with the installer in mind. It has the same great features as the Advantage Deluxe Electrol except screen is tensioned for an extra flat surface of optimum image quality when using video or data projection. Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
Da-Mat features a smooth, white, vinyl finish surface for precise image reproduction. It provides an exceptionally wide angle of view with little loss of resolution. It is a highly flexible unsupported vinyl fabric and may be folded or rolled. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant.
- Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles
- Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity
- Standard with a Decora style three position wall switch
- UL plenum rated case
- All front projection fabrics are standard with black backing for opacity