Product Id: 24481061
Description: ATEN Slideaway CL5708N - KVM console - 19" - rack-mountable - 1280 x 1024 - 1U
Mfr Part #: CL5708N
The CL5708N Slideaway LCD KVMP switch is a control unit that allows access to multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) console. A single CL5708N can control up to 8 computers. As many as 31 additional KVM switches can be daisy-chained to the CL5708N, so that up to 256 computers can all be controlled from a single KVM console.
The CL5708N incorporates a single USB hub for sharing USB devices on a one at a time basis among first tier servers, this allows updates, and software installations to be performed from the common console, no need to connect an external drive to each server, or interfere with your network traffic.
The CL5708N offers a space-saving, streamlined approach to KVM switch technology by integrating a keyboard, 19" LCD monitor, and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable sliding housing.
- Space saving technology - up to two consoles (one bus) control up to 8/16 computers
- Extra console port - manage computers in the LCD KVM switch from an external console
- Dual interface - supports PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice in the KVM Ports
- Supports external USB mouse
- USB peripheral support for attached computers
- Convenient station and port selectors, each with two 7-segment LED displays
- Dedicated hotkey mode and OSD Invocation keys
- Convenient computer selection via mouse-driven OSD
- Console lock - locks the console draw to remain securely locked away when not in use
- No software required
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- OSD port list automatically expands when stations are added
- Security - administrator/user password authorization for enhanced security protection
- Two level password security - only authorized users can view and control computers
- OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes
- Standard 105-key keyboard