Product Id: 24433771
Description: ALTUSEN KH1508A - KVM switch - 8 x KVM port(s) - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: KH1508A
The KH1508A KVM switch is control units that allow IT administrators to access and control multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB KVM console. Operators can take control of up to 8 computers. By daisy chaining up to 31 additional switches, as many as 256 computers can be controlled from the original KVM console.
This switch has been designed with unique and powerful features that enable administrators to manage their entire server room and data center devices easily and conveniently.
For example, the advanced adapter ID features stores the adapter cable's configuration information - such as its ID, port name, OS, keyboard language, and more. This feature allows administrators to relocate servers to different ports without having to reconfigure the adapters. Other advances found with these switches include enhanced video quality - extending the distance to the servers to up to 50 m at a resolution of 1280 x 1024.
A KH1508A installation provides one of the best, and most economical, solutions ATEN offers to the SMB market. There is no better way to save time, space, and money than with a KH1508A KVM switch.
- One KVM console control up to 8 directly connected computers
- Space-saving RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cabling
- By daisy chaining up to 31 additional KH1508A switches, as many as 256 computers can be controlled from the original KVM console
- Console conversion - any type of KVM console can control any type of computer, mixed combinations supported on both the KVM console and computer sides
- Superior Video quality- supports high video resolutions
- Configured port access rights for users on a port-by-port basis
- Three port selection methods: manual, hotkey, and multi-language OSD
- Multiplatform support
- Multiple user accounts - supports up to 10 user and 1 administrator accounts
- Two-level password security - supports one administrator and ten user profiles
- Strong password protection prevents unauthorized accessing to the installation
- Auto scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
- Broadcast mode sends commands from the console to all computers - allowing you to perform operations, on them simultaneously