Product Id: 24433492
Description: Embarcadero RAD Studio XE Enterprise - (v. 2) - license - 1 named user - ESD - Win
Mfr Part #: BDEX02MLENWB0
RAD Studio XE2 Enterprise is a designed for software developers and teams building client/server, multi-tier, cloud, and web applications for native Windows, Mac OS X, .NET, iOS, and the web. RAD Studio Enterprise offers seamless connectivity with a variety of database servers and enterprise data sources, as well as DataSnap multi-tier technology.
- Database server connectivity to InterBase, Firebird, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Informix, Sybase ASE, SQL Anywhere, and ODBC
- Remote server connectivity to InterBase when building .NET applications
- DataSnap multi-tier application development and .NET and PHP DataSnap client development
- FinalBuilder Embarcadero Edition and command line tools for build automation
- Full two-way UML modeling capabilities with multiple diagram types, synchronization between code and models, documentation generation, and design patterns
- Deliver fast native applications for Windows, Mac, Web and mobile
With RAD Studio XE2, you can write an application once in Delphi and compile it for Windows and Mac and build applications for iOS. C++Builder applications can be compiled for Windows and Mac and with RadPHP you can easily build applications for the Web. RAD Studio XE2 applications are compiled into simple and efficient executables that are easy to distribute and deploy.
- Speed up your development process with RAD (Rapid Application Development)
Rapid Application Development (RAD) tools allow for fast visual prototyping. You get your customer's feedback on actual GUI prototypes and in real time before moving on to full production. With RAD Studio XE2 you also get thousands of built-in extendable components, which increase reusability and speed up your development process.
- Create more visually stunning and interactive applications
RAD Studio XE2's included application platforms, VCL and FireMonkey, help developers rapidly build business applications with higher quality user interfaces and rich data and services connectivity. The VCL framework is designed to build traditional Win32/Win64 form based GUI applications and largely leverages the Windows operating system and APIs such as GDI to draw UIs. FireMonkey is a rich business application platform that enables developers to build visually spectacular HD and 3D business applications with incredibly fast performance on Windows, Mac and iOS.
- Build applications that connect everywhere
When you use RAD Studio, your applications get high-speed connectivity to popular databases. Create multi-tier applications with Windows servers and support for clients on multiple operating systems. You can also connect with a broad variety of data and services.