Product Id: 24406317
Description: Tripp Lite 42U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet w/ Doors & Sides Seismic - Rack enclosure cabinet - black - 42U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SR42UBZ4
SR42UBZ has been designed and tested to meet Telcordia GR-63-CORE Network Equipment & Building Systems (NEBS) requirements for Zone 4 Seismic Earthquake Environments. It is designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments that are earthquake prone or subject to regular vibration, such as an airport or factory. Designed with provisions to integrate cooling, power distribution and cable management, SmartRack enclosures make ideal homes for mission-critical equipment. Vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-E compliant 19" equipment. Enclosures ship fully assembled for rapid deployment. Toolless mounting slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Adjustable mounting rails include and easy-view depth index to eliminate time-consuming measurements. Lightweight modular doors and side panels provide safe, convenient service access. SmartRack enclosures support cooling, cable management, power distribution and monitoring features that keep critical servers and network equipment operating nonstop. Perforated doors permit massie front to rear airflow that exceeds servers manufacturer requirements. Enclosures are fully compatible with hot-aisle / cold-aisle data center configurations.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation fo compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Moutning slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accomodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws.
- Includes 2 baying brackets and necessary hardware to install
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removablle side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Designed and tested to meet Telcordia GR-63-CORE Network Equipment & Building Systems (NEBS) requirements for Zone 4 Seismic Earthquake Environments.
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.