Product Id: 24385736
Description: Fluke Networks Pocket Toner NX8 Cable Kit - Digital toner
Mfr Part #: PTNX8-CABLE
Fluke Networks PTNX8-CABLE Pocket Toner NX8 Cable Kit includes NX8 unit, toner, 8 ID caps, alligator clips adapter, F-type (F, 9-M-push, M-71, Speed 81) adapters, 1-AAA battery and a deluxe case with a belt clip. The Pocket Toner connects to any voice, data, or video cable to detect open/short circuits, continuity, AC/DC voltage and dial tone all while protecting up to 52 volts. It has dual audible indicators in the main body and detachable buzzer toner units, removable push-on connectors, auto shut off and easy-to-read indicators. With the PTNX8-CABLE you can test up to 8 cables at once for continuity, shorts, opens, 50-75 ohm termination, and polarity with Dial Tone Detective adapter. Toners are used by network technicians to troubleshoot and maintain VDV (voice, data, and video) cable in telephone and data networks. Fluke Networks leads the way in helping to develop and support emerging and important standards for today's datacom networks.
- Pocket-sized toner identifies and tests up to eight VDV cables simultaneously to detect continuity, short and open circuits, and AC/DC voltage
- Test cables 8x faster with 8 ID caps—with LED to indicate continuity. Enables testing 8 cables at once.
- Eight segment LED digital display gives five different test results (continuity, short and open circuits, and AC/DC voltage)
- Buzzers in both the probe and detachable tone generator indicate continuity
- Low-voltage circuit protection (6v-52v)
- Tests live cabling and is protected up to 52 V
- Beeps with line condition changes
- Audible and visual indicators
- Removable toner unit "beeps" to indicate continuity with main unit
- Bi-gender toner unit with Speed 81 coupler
- Auto shut-off feature extends battery life