Product Id: 24382368
Description: HPE UPS Network Module MINI-SLOT Kit - Remote management adapter - 100Mb LAN - for HPE R/T2200 G4, R/T3000 G2, R/T3000 G4, R1500 G4; UPS R/T3000 G2, R1500 G3, R5000, R7000
Mfr Part #: AF465A
The HP UPS network module allows an HP Uninterruptible Power System (UPS) to be directly connected to the network for remote monitoring and management of either a single UPS, or two UPSs in a redundant configuration. The UPS network module works with the HP power protector clients and can be configured to send alert traps to HP systems insight manager and other SNMP management programs or used as a standalone management system. This flexibility enables you to monitor and manage UPSs through the network. To facilitate day-to-day maintenance tasks, the embedded management software provides detailed system logs.
The HP UPS network module enables you to configure, monitor and manage power environments through comprehensive control of individual HP UPSs.
The UPS network module can be configured to send alert traps to HP systems insight manager and other SNMP management programs or used as a standalone management system. This flexibility enables you to monitor and manage the UPS through the network connector; the serial connector located on the front of the management module is only used for configuration. To facilitate day-to-day maintenance tasks, the firmware provides detailed system logs.
- Easy monitoring and management of UPS using web browser
- Remote monitoring and control of UPS and attached devices
- Real-time email alarm notification
- Support for standard HP MIB
- SSL data encryption and authentication
- Monitors the status of the UPS
- Manages a graceful shutdown of attached equipment during a utility power failure
- Manages independent UPS load segments to provide separate power control of connected equipment
- Prioritizes the timing of equipment shutdown and reboots connected equipment be load segment
- Delays restart by load segment after a power outage to sequence the startup of system components
- Shuts down and reboots the UPS and attached equipment, based on an user specified schedule
- Sends customized email and broadcast notification messages and SNMP traps
- Issues computer commands at power failure
- Displays logs for analysis
- Supports a redundant UPS configuration
- Supports network attached server communications
- Supports a customizable events script