Product Id: 24318775
Description: Panduit MINI-COM TX6 Plus - Modular insert - red - 1 port (pack of 24)
Mfr Part #: CJ688TGRD-24
The Mini-Com TX6 PLUS Jack Module delivers optimum reliability and performance. The Mini-Com TX6 PLUS Jack Module exceeds the component requirements of the Category 6 and Class E standards and is ideal for next generation applications where network up time is critical.
Mini-Com TX6 PLUS Jack Module snaps in and out of Mini-Com modular faceplates, surface mount boxes and patch panels - flat and angled. Modularity delivers interchangeability with other connectors, including fiber optic connectors, allowing scalability to higher performance levels or other media. As part of the PANDUIT Copper Cabling Systems, innovative design features provide rapid deployment, improved functionality and low total cost of ownership.
- Meet requirements of IEEE 802.af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications
- Each jack is 100% tested to ensure NEXT and RL performance and is individually serialized for traceability
- Utilize patent-pending enhanced Giga-TX technology for jack terminations which optimizes performance by maintaining cable pair geometry and eliminating conductor untwist
- Contacts plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance
- No punchdown tool required; termination tool (EGJT) ensures conductors are fully terminated by utilizing a smooth forward motion without impact on critical internal components for maximum reliability
- Optional termination tool (TGJT) reduces termination time by 25%, ideal for high volume installations
- Can be re-terminated a minimum of twenty times
- Off white termination cap designates Category 6 PLUS performance and provides positive strain relief; helps control cable bend radius and securely retains wires
- Accept 6 and 8-position modular plugs without damage
- Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons