Product Id: 24278983
Description: Tripp Lite PDU 3-Phase Monitored 220/230V 30 C13; 6 C19 IEC 309 16A 3' Cord - Vertical rackmount - power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 16 A - AC 400 V - 11 kW - 11000 VA - 3-phase - Ethernet 10/100 - input: NEMA L21-20 - output connectors: 36 - 0U
Mfr Part #: PDU3XVN3G16
Tripp Lite 3 phase Monitored PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. PowerAlert interface supports custom notification of user-specified remote conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. PDU output current consumption in amps is displayed per-phase via front panel lighted digital display and can be monitored remotely to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains breakers trip.
- 11kW 3 phase 400V input / 230V output Monitored Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with built-in web/network interface
- Attached IEC-309 Red 16A (3P+N+E) 208V 3 phase input plug with .9m cord
- 0U / 178cm vertical form factor supports installation in 2 or 4 post equipment racks
- 36 total 230V outlets (30 C13, 6 C19) arranged in 3 single-phase output load banks
- Lighted display with scroll-button reports power consumption in amps for all 3 loading banks, IP-address self-identification and 180 degree display rotation for overhead or raised floor power feeds.
- Built-in SNMP/Ethernet interface reports voltage, frequency and PDU loading per-phase via network or secure web browser interface with options for user specified alarm and notification thresholds
- Supports in-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication with 10/100 Base-T networks
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is not powered on
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser for monitoring
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements.
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- Toolless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks, plus nut-and-bolt mounting brackets for other mounting applications