Product Id: 24253130
Description: Tripp Lite Rack Cooling / In Row Air Conditioner 33K BTU 208V/240V 50/60Hz - Rack air-conditioning cooling system - black
Mfr Part #: SRCOOL33K
The harder your data center, network closet or server room works, the more it heats up, leading to inefficient operation, weakened performance and raised cooling costs. To help prevent equipment shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating and temperature fluctuations, the SmartRack SRCOOL33K provides a close-coupled cooling solution in a 42U rack form factor that reduces energy use, lowers operating costs and simplifies installation.
The zero-maintenance SRCOOL33K with its intuitive LCD interface is easy to install and operate. You and your IT staff can install it yourself. No costly startup service, electrician or HVAC contractor is needed. A built-in evaporator eliminates condensation through the exhaust air stream, so no costly floor drain, water collection tank, external condenser, refrigerant piping, ductwork or plumbing is required.
The pre-installed Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network.
A row-based airflow path maximizes hot-aisle/cold-aisle efficiency and cooling predictability by delivering cold air high in the cold aisle and removing hot air in the hot aisle. The SRCOOL33K promotes temperature uniformity from 1U to 42U, allowing your equipment to perform at its peak and reduce power consumption and operating costs, and features an AC-driven rotary compressor.
The SRCOOL33K comes with a one-year warranty. It's manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications and uses eco-friendly R410a refrigerant, reflecting Tripp Lite's commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Self-contained rack cooling system provides up to 33,000 BTU of close-coupled cooling to high-density IT equipment.
- 33,000 BTU (9.7kW) of cooling power in self-contained, row-based, zero-maintenance unit
- Needs no costly electrician or HVAC contractor—can be fully installed by IT staff
- Expels condensation through exhaust air system—no floor drain or water collection tank required
- 10 ft. cord with NEMA L6-30P plug connects to 208/240V outlet
- Supports remote management 24/7 via pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface