Product Id: 24164352
Description: Panduit TX6A 10Gig - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 90 cm - UTP - CAT 6a - stranded - orange
Mfr Part #: UTP6A3OR
Category 6A/Class EA cable shall be constructed of 23 AWG copper conductors with FEP Plenum (CMP) or PE Riser (CMR) insulation. The copper conductors shall be twisted in pairs and separated by a cross-divider. All four pairs shall be surrounded by MaTriX tape and a flame retardant jacket. The advanced MaTriX tape shall suppress the effect of alien crosstalk allowing 10 Gb/s transmission, while minimizing cable diameter. The innovative cable design shall provide installation flexibility as cables can be routed in tight bundles through pathways and spaces.
- Exceed requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A, IEEE 802.3an-2006, and ISO 11801 Class EA channel standards
- Meet requirements of IEEE 802.af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications
- Each patch cord is 100% performance tested and wired to T568B
- Constructed of TX6A 10Gig 24 AWG stranded copper cable and TX6 PLUS Modular Plugs for superior performance
- Plug meets all applicable ANSI/TIA-968-A requirements and exceeds IEC 60603-7 specifications
- Slender strain relief boot provides easy access in high density applications
- Plug uses an integral pair manager to optimize performance and consistency by reducing untwisting of conductors within the plug
- Plug performance in center of TIA/EIA component range, ensuring interoperability and 10GBASE-T Ethernet channel performance
- Labels on patch cords provide identification of performance level, length, and quality control number
- Patented tangle free latch prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds, and changes
- MaTriX technology
Best-in-class cable diameter delivers superior PSANEXT and PSAACRF suppression.
Compatible with components of the TX6A-SD 10Gig UTP Copper Cabling System with MaTriX Technology (70 meter solution) for increased design flexibility.
- Round cable design
Improves fill capacity, cable management, reduces required bend radius and allows efficient use of pathways and spaces.
- Extended temperature range
Allows operation in 75°C (167°F) ambient environment providing error-free performance in high-density cabinets and large cable bundles running PoE+ or PoE++ applications.
- Highest density
All testing and headroom based on 48-port/1RU panels.
- Descending length cable markings
Easy identification of remaining cable to reduce installation time and cable scrap.