Product Id: 24162608
Description: Brother TD-4000 - Label printer - thermal paper - Roll A6 (10.5 cm) - 300 dpi - up to 110 mm/sec - USB, serial - gray, white
Mfr Part #: TD4000
The TD-4000 will print on most medium/high sensitivity direct thermal media in high quality 300 dots/inch print resolution, and comes ready with everything you need to start printing including the USB cable and PT-Editor, powerful but easy to use design software application.
Unlike competitive models that require printing using their resident fonts and bar codes, the TD-4000 is host-based and can print text, bar codes and graphics from software, up to 4.3 inches/second. The built-in automatic cutter reliably trims receipts and continuous labels to your desirable length, or configures it to cut after printing die cut labels - either one at a time or after printing a strip of multiple labels.
With this combination of high performance, value add and reliability, why not experience this for yourself and see why the TD-4000 is the good value desktop bar code printer for your Windows -based application.
- High performance, 4" wide desktop bar code printer
- Uses genuine Brother or most medium/high sensitivity direct thermal label, receipt and tag media
- Bundled with PT-Editor print application design software
- Prints high quality 300 dpi text, graphics and bar codes
- Fast, host based printing - up to 4.3 ips
- USB 2.0 and RS-232C serial interface connectivity
- An easy integration solution for software developers
Brother provides an easy-to-use software development kit for integrating the TD-4000 desktop barcode and label printers into most Windows applications. Using the Brother API, applications can pass text, numbers, graphics, and bar code data to document templates, and print labels, receipts, and tags directly to the printers. This simplifies printer integration and frees application developers from having to use the Windows API.