Product Id: 24145391
Description: Lava Ether-Serial Link 8-232-DB - Device server - 10Mb LAN, RS-232
Mfr Part #: ESL 8-232-DB9-CBL
Ideal for POS systems, security systems, industrial automation, building automation, or any application using RS-232 devices, LAVA Ether-Serial Links provide serial ports that are network-enabled and simple to install, configure, and control.
Any serial device can send its information to an Ether-Serial Link, which then places that information on the Ethernet.
The serial ports of the LAVA Ether-Serial RS-232 8-DB9 Cabled look and act precisely like they are built into your computer: they appear right alongside other serial ports in Windows' Device Manager.
- Adds eight network-enabled RS-232 DB-9 serial ports to any Ethernet network
- Serial ports support 115.2 kbps throughput rate each
- Serial ports easily configurable as Com 1 through Com 255
- Makes serial devices available to multiple users
- Includes two four port DB9 cables
- Makes one PC capable of managing hundreds of serial ports, even remotely
- Eliminates using costly PCs as dedicated serial device servers