Product Id: 24061987
Description: Panduit Equipment Jumper Kits - Rack grounding kit
Mfr Part #: RGEJ624PFY
Panduit is a world-class manufacturer committed to innovation and excellence. Panduit has continually lived up to that commitment with the help of superior people, the latest equipment and future-oriented management. Today, Panduit is recognized as a leading manufacturer of high-quality products. The company is also known for innovative products that offer maximum reliability at the lowest TCO. This reputation gives Panduit a powerful advantage in today's competitive worldwide marketplace.
#6 AWG (16mm2) jumper; bent lug on grounding strip side to straight lug on equipment; provided with .16oz (5cc) of antioxidant and two each #12-24 x 1/2", M6 x 12mm, #10-32 x 1/2" and M5 x 12mm thread-forming screws.
- Bond network equipment to grounding strip or grounding busbar
- Jumper kit available with both ends factory terminated to provide a bolt-on solution
- Jumper kit available with one end factory terminated to attach to the grounding strip or grounding busbar; free end accommodates unique equipment terminations
- Use jumpers with 90° bent lug, on grounding strip side, for high density grounding requirements up to one ground point per RU
- Use jumpers with 45° bent lugs, on grounding strip side, for improved cable management
- Use 24" jumpers when network equipment ground point is located near the grounding strip side of the rack or cabinet
- Use 36" jumpers when network equipment ground point is located away from the grounding strip side of the rack