Product Id: 23970526
Description: Panduit TX6 PLUS - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 6.1 m - UTP - CAT 6 - booted, snagless, stranded - red
Mfr Part #: UTPSP20RDY
Category 6/class E, UTP patch cords shall be constructed of 24 AWG unshielded twisted pair stranded copper cable with an enhanced performance modular plug at each end. Patch cord cable shall be offered in multiple colored UTP cable for design flexibility with a clear strain relief boot on each modular plug.
- Exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 and ISO 11801 Class E standards;
- Each patch cord is 100% performance tested;
- Constructed of Category 6, 24 AWG UTP stranded cable and TX6 PLUS Modular Plugs; plug contacts plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance;
- Plug meets all applicable FCC part 68 Subpart F requirements and exceds IEC 60603-7 specifications;
- Slender strain relief boot provides easy access in high-density applications;
- Plug uses an integral pair manager to optimize performance and consistency by reducing untwisting of conductors within the plug;
- Perform in center of TIA/EIA component range, ensuring interoperability and excellent performance;
- Labels on patch cords provide identification of performance level, length, and quality control number;
- Patented tangle free latch prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds, and changes;
- Third party tested for Category 6 component compliance.