Product Id: 23868999
Description: Tripp Lite 20ft Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable RJ45 M/M Purple 20' - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 6.1 m - UTP - CAT 6 - molded, snagless, stranded - purple
Mfr Part #: N201-020-PU
The N201-020-PU Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded UTP Patch Cable (M/M) is recommended for distributing data, voice and video through computers, network adapters, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 20-foot purple cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN). It reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire.
Manufactured from 24 AWG copper wire and protected by a rugged PVC jacket, the four-pair stranded UTP N201-020-PU delivers speeds up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps with minimal near-end crosstalk (NeXT). The RJ45 short-body connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. The N201-020-PU meets Cat6 cabling standards.
- Ideal for connecting computers, network adapters, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers
- Designed for 10/100/1000 Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps A, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications
- Ensures peak performance throughout your LAN
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire
- Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors
- Molded snagless boots prevent locking tabs from damage during installation