Product Id: 23816577
Description: Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol - Projection screen - motorized - 180 in ( 457 cm ) - 4:3 - Pearlescent
Mfr Part #: 88269
Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol is the Concealed-In-The-Ceiling Electric Tensioned Screen with closure doors designed with the installer in mind. It has the same great features as the Advantage Deluxe Electrol except screen is tensioned for an extra flat surface of optimum image quality when using video or data projection. Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
Pearlescent surface utilizes an unsupported vinyl creating a very smooth coating that provides high reflectivity and brilliance without loss of image quality or resolution. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant.
- Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles
- Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity
- Standard with a Decora style three position wall switch
- UL plenum rated case
- All front projection fabrics are standard with black backing for opacity