Product Id: 23749483
Description: Mitel RFP L36 IP - Wireless VoIP phone base station - 20 devices - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE, DECT
Mfr Part #: 68621
The IP 65 outdoor Radio Fixed Part RFP (L)36 IP is connected directly to the LAN like a VoIP device, while using all the benefits of the established DECT technology for radio transmission.
This ensures full compatibility with cordless DECT terminals, which are available as system telephones and standard GAP terminals. The "L" versions come prelicensed for installations of up to 20 RFPs, the technical specification is the same. The VoIP solution is particularly suitable for branch offices that are connected to a company's headquarter via IP link. The enrolled cordless handsets act as normal company extensions, which means the staff can always be reached on their telephone numbers, regardless of whether they are currently in the headquarter or in one of the branch offices. Using shared IP connections for data and telephony cuts down on the need for additional infrastructure and therefore reduces costs.
RFP (L)36 IP uses built-in dipole antennas. Thus it can be used for the parking sites or delivery areas of a company as well as for a university campus or the outside area of hospitals.
- GAP standard supported
- Connection handover in line with the DSAA authentication between base and handset
- Support of DECT encryption
- Cordless system telephones can use all features offered by the OpenCom 100, 1000 and SIP-DECT
- Integrated dipole DECT antenna
- DECT XQ for minimizing interferences in reflecting environments
- Central system journal
- Central cluster administration
- Connection via Ethernet 100/1000
- Power supply in line with Power over
- Ethernet standard IEEE 802.3af, class 3
- VoIP connection using RTP/RTCP
- Quality of service supported by Diffserv/ToS Flag
- Adaptive jitter compensation
- Echo cancellation/suppression
- Voice activity detection and comfort noise generator