Product Id: 23713049
Description: Supermicro PWS-2K53-BR - Power supply - hot-plug / redundant (plug-in module) - 80 PLUS Platinum - AC 200-240 V - 2500 Watt - PFC - for SuperBlade SBE-710Q-D32, 710Q-D50, 710Q-R75, 720D-D50, 720D-R75, 720E-D60, 720E-R90
Mfr Part #: PWS-2K53-BR
One of the biggest benefits of moving to a blade environment is the relocation of power supplies and fans into a single chassis versus an individual set in each server. This greatly helps reduce the power requirements on a per server basis.
Underlining Supermicro's high-efficiency power philosophy into the SuperBlade server technology, Supermicro engineers have mastered the power supply design challenge to produce high-quality, high-performance solutions with peak efficiency ratings of 94%. Supermicro solutions continue to outperform and outlast the competition and providing the best technology investment available to customers.
- Availability - non-stop power with 3+1 redundant power supply modules
- Cost saving - at 94% peak efficiency, power consumption is significantly reduced, providing a planet-friendly, real-world advantage for environment
- Investment protection - power capacity headroom for future generation processors
- Easy installation - snap-in installation from the back of the chassis, hot-swappable in operation
- Intelligent power infrastructure - each power enclosure includes a power management module that monitors the power supplies and the power enclosure that connects to the blade management