Product Id: 23694095
Description: Tripp Lite VGA + Audio over Cat5/Cat6 Video Extender / Repeater Kit 1920x1440 1000' - Video/audio extender - up to 305 m - TAA
Mfr Part #: B130-111A
Tripp Lite’s B130-111A extender/repeater kit comes with both local transmitter and remote/repeater units. By connecting additional receiver(B132-100A or B132-100A-WP-1) or repeater(B132-110A) units, you can locate multiple sets of monitors and speakers at different points in a chain of up to 609.6 m (2,000 ft.) With Tripp Lite’s standard transmitters and receivers, a VGA monitor and speakers can be located up to 304.8 m (1,000-ft.) from the source. By inserting a remote/repeater unit in between, the signal can be regenerated and extended to another set of monitor and speakers up to an additional 304.8 m (1,000-ft.) away. A set of monitor and speakers can be connected to both the remote/repeater and the receiver, allowing the signal to be transmitted to both points in the chain. Up to 4 remote units(3 repeaters and 1 receiver) can be connected together, providing audio/video to up to 4 sets of monitors and speakers. 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N022-01K-GY(Cat5) and N222-01K-GY(Cat6), is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution. For optimal image quality between 152.4 m (500-ft.) and 304.8 m (1,000-ft.), use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite P524-01K.
Equalization and Gain controls are built into the remote/repeater unit for the adjustment of the video image. Mounting hardware is included for both the local and remote units, allowing them to be wall mounted, rackmounted, or pole mounted.
- Transmitter / Receiver 2 Piece VGA + Audio extender kit
- Allows for daisy-chaining up to three additional monitors off the kits Receiver
- Extend VGA + Audio up to 1,000ft @ 1024x768, or 2,000ft with Daisy-chained Receivers ( B132-110 )
- Uses Single Cat5e/6 cable between units
- Built-in Equalization and Gain control for clear, sharp images
- Transmitter includes connection for local VGA monitor
- Includes mounting hardware that allows units to be wall-mounted, rackmounted or pole mounted
- Secure, screw type power connection