Product Id: 23694094
Description: Tripp Lite VGA over Cat5/Cat6 Video Extender Receiver Repeater 1920x1440 1000' TAA - Video extender - up to 305 m - TAA
Mfr Part #: B130-111
Tripp Lite's B130-111 extender/repeater kit comes with both local transmitter and remote/repeater units. By connecting additional receiver (B132-100-1 or B132-100-WP-1) or repeater B132-110A) units, you can locate multiple monitors at different points in a chain of up to 2,000 ft.. With Tripp Lite's standard transmitters and receivers, a single VGA monitor can be located up to 1,000 ft. from the source. By inserting a remote/repeater unit in between, the signal can be regenerated and extended to another monitor up to an additional 1,000 ft. away. A monitor can be connected to both the remote/repeater and the receiver, allowing the signal to be transmitted to both points in the chain. Up to 4 remote units (3 remote/repeaters and 1 receiver) can be connected together, providing video to up to 4 remote displays located at different points in the installation. 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N022-01K-GY (Cat5) and N222-01K-GY (Cat6), is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution. For optimal image quality between 500 and 1,000 ft., use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite P524-01K.
Equalization and Gain controls are built into the remote/repeater unit for the adjustment of the video image. Mounting hardware is included for both the local and remote units, allowing them to be wall mounted, rackmounted, or pole mounted. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Transmitter / Receiver 2 Piece VGA extender kit
- Allows for daisy-chaining up to three additional monitors off the kits Receiver
- Extend VGA up to 1,000ft @ 1024x768, or 2,000ft with Daisy-chained Receivers ( B132-110 )
- Uses Single Cat5e/6 cable between units
- Built-in Equalization and Gain control for clear, sharp images
- Transmitter includes connection for local VGA monitor
- Includes mounting hardware that allows units to be wall-mounted, rackmounted or pole mounted
- Secure, screw type power connection