Product Id: 23676166
Description: Brocade Network Advisor SAN Management - License - 9000 SAN ports, 24 SAN fabrics - Linux, Win
Mfr Part #: BR-NTWADV-SAN-ENT
Brocade Network Advisor provides unified network management solution across Brocade Fiber Channel SANs, Fiber Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), Layer 2/3 IP switches and routers, Wireless, Layer 4/7 Application Delivery networks and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) networks. From a single application, providing end-to-end network visibility, bridging operational silos, and integrating seamlessly with leading partner orchestration solutions such as VMware vCenter, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, IBM Systems Director, and, IBM Tivoli.
Brocade Network Advisor features a robust Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) mechanism that gives different network administrators complete control over their environments. All actions are audited, so organizations can examine historical logs to see who made which change and when.
Brocade Network Advisor intelligent dashboard provides an at-a-glance view into the entire SAN and IP network environment. In addition, it enables configuration, monitoring, and management of the Brocade DCX Backbone, Brocade IP switches and routers, Host Bus Adapters (HBAs), Converged Network Adapters (CNAs), and FCoE switches.
Brocade Network Advisor helps organizations reduce network downtime through capabilities such as real-time and historical performance monitoring, traffic analysis, fault isolation, change management, and policy-driven remedial actions. Proactive alerts with real-time logging, diagnostic, and fault isolation capabilities help resolve issues before they impact application performance and SLAs.
In addition, Brocade Network Advisor provides a non-disruptive path and functional continuity for organizations that are upgrading from Brocade IronView Network Manager (INM) or Brocade Data Center Fabric Manager (DCFM).
- Presents an at-a-glance summary of all discovered Brocade devices and IP devices, including inventory and event summary information used to identify problem areas and help prevent network downtime
- Allows flexible definitions of administrator roles and responsibilities with RBAC for both SAN and IP management
- Provides an interface to configure and deploy CLI-based configuration templates across one or more IP devices
- Utilizes an easy-to-use device configuration wizard to configure and manage dynamically updated groups of devices
- Provides comprehensive management of MPLS services through the MPLS manager
- Manages Brocade application delivery switches and provides easy-to-use Virtual IP (VIP), SSL certificate, and GSLB management
- Simplifies operations by providing unified network management of SAN, IP, and wireless environments
- Reduces operating expenses by providing comprehensive operations support within a single framework
- Simplifies data center automation through enhanced support for Brocade VCS fabric technology
- Integrates seamlessly with hypervisors and management solutions
- End-to-end network management
With Brocade Network Advisor, organizations can reduce operational expenditures by leveraging the same management solution across different environments, including data center, enterprise campus, and service provider networks.
- Data center networks
Brocade Network Advisor provides comprehensive management of data center fabrics, including configuration, monitoring, and management of Brocade VDX switches, the Brocade DCX backbone family, as well as Brocade routers, switches, Host Bus Adapters (HBAs), and Converged Network Adapters (CNAs). It also helps organizations discover, monitor, and manage converged FCoE network environments as well as IP switching and routing networks.
- Enterprise campus networks
The complexity of managing enterprise campus networks is increasing due to the significant growth in services - such as Internet, e-mail, voice, video conferencing, real-time collaboration, and distance learning - that rely on highly available wired and wireless networks.
- Metro and Carrier Ethernet networks
Today's exponential traffic growth in video, voice, data, and mobile broadband usage poses a challenge to administrators of regional service providers as well as large Telcos. All are seeking ways to simplify management, reduce operational costs, prevent bandwidth over-provisioning, and improve user service provisioning.
- Non-stop networking
Brocade Network Advisor helps organizations reduce network downtime through capabilities such as real-time and historical performance monitoring, traffic analysis, change management, and policy-driven remedial actions. Proactive alerts with real-time logging, diagnostic, and fault isolation capabilities help resolve issues before they impact SLAs.