Product Id: 23472120
Description: Panduit QuickNet - Patch panel - 1U - 19"/23" - 48 ports
Mfr Part #: QAPP48HDBL
The 48-port angled patch panel accepts QuickNet pre-terminated cassettes and patch panel adapters.
- Accept QuickNet copper cable assemblies and QuickNet SFQ series MTP fiber optic cassettes which snap in and out with one hand
- High-density patch panels conserve valuable rack space
- Angled patch panels facilitate proper bend radius control and minimize the need for horizontal cable managers
- Pre-printed numbers above each port for easy identification
- Label/label cover kit (QPPLC24) provides port and panel identification for 24-port patch panels
Controlled factory environment provides consistent network performance while reducing installation time and on-site waste as compared to field-terminated installations.
- 100% factory tested
Eliminates the time and cost associated with on-site testing and ensures verified performance (permanent link test data supplied with each cable assembly).
- Wide range of cable types and performance levels
Category 6 UTP and Category 6A UTP/STP performance levels available in plenum or riser cable fire ratings.
- Wide range of termination configurations and custom lengths
Cable assemblies allow customization including pre-terminated cassettes, jack modules, modular plugs, plug packs, and/or unterminated cable options to provide design flexibility for all installations in lengths from 10' to 295' (1' increments).
- Standard and high-density solution
QUICKNET patch panels in angled and flat designs enable 24 and 48-ports in one rack unit for efficient rack space utilization.
- Pre-terminated cassettes
Snap in and out of QUICKNET patch panels and include an integral release tab to ensure easy on-site moves, adds, and changes.
- Assembly identification
Each cable assembly label includes part number, performance level, and serialized quality assurance number for future traceability; custom cable assembly and/or individual cable labels available upon request.
- Plug packs
Snap in and out of switches and utilize an integral release tab to ensure easy on-site moves, adds, and changes.
- Patch panel adapter
Snaps in and out of QUICKNET patch panels and accepts MINI-COM Modules for UTP, fiber optic and audio/visual applications.