Product Id: 23430737
Description: Panduit MINI-COM TX-5e - Modular insert - white - 1 port
Mfr Part #: CJ5E88TGWH
Eight position modules shall be used in all work areas and shall exceed the requirements of the TIA/EIA- 568-B Category 5e standard. The module termination to 4 pair 24 AWG 100 ohm solid unshielded twisted pair cable shall be accomplished by use of a forward motion termination cap and shall not require the use of a punch-down tool.
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e and ISO 11801 2nd Edition Class D standards;
- Each jack is 100% tested to ensure NEXT and return loss performance and is individually serialized for traceability;
- Utilizes patent-pending enhanced Giga-TX Technology for jack terminations, which optimizes performance by maintaining cable pair geometry and eliminating conductor untwist;
- No punchdown tool required; termination tool (EGJT) ensures conductors are fully terminated by utilizing a smooth forward motion without impact on critical internal components for maximum reliability;
- Can be re-terminated a minimum of 20 times;
- Red termination cap designates Category 5e performance and provides a positive strain relief, helps control cable bend radius and securely retains wires;
- Terminates 4 pair, 22 - 26 AWG, 100 ohm, solid or stranded twisted pair cable;
- Termination cap is color coded for T568A and T568B wiring schemes;
- Accepts 6 and 8 position modular plugs without damage;
- Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons.