Product Id: 23339789
Description: Panduit MINI-COM TX6 Plus - Modular insert - yellow - 1 port
Mfr Part #: CJ688TGYL
The Mini-Com TX6 PLUS Jack Module delivers optimum reliability and performance. The Mini-Com TX6 PLUS Jack Module exceeds the component requirements of the Category 6 and Class E standards and is ideal for next generation applications where network up time is critical.
Mini-Com TX6 PLUS Jack Module snaps in and out of Mini-Com modular faceplates, surface mount boxes and patch panels - flat and angled. Modularity delivers interchangeability with other connectors, including fiber optic connectors, allowing scalability to higher performance levels or other media. As part of the PANDUIT Copper Cabling Systems, innovative design features provide rapid deployment, improved functionality and low total cost of ownership.
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 and ISO 11801 2nd Edition Class E standard;
- Each jack is 100% tested to ensure NEXT and RL performance and is individually serialized for traceability;
- Utilizes patent-pending enhanced Giga-TXTechnology for jack terminations which optimizes performance by maintaining cable pair geometry and eliminating conductor untwist;
- No punchdown tool required; termination tool (EGJT) ensures conductors are fully terminated by utilizing a smooth forward motion without impact on critical internal components for maximum reliability;
- Can be re-terminated a minimum of 20 times;
- Off White termination cap designates Category 6 PLUS performance and provides a positive strain relief, helps control cable bend radius and securely retains wires;
- Terminates 4 pair, 22 - 26 AWG, 100 ohm, solid or stranded twisted pair cable;
- Termination cap is color coded for T568A and T568B wiring schemes;
- Accepts 6 and 8 position modular plugs without damage;
- Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons.