Product Id: 23330869
Description: Omnitron iConverter 10/100M2 - Fiber media converter - 100Mb LAN - 10Base-T, 100Base-FX, 100Base-TX - RJ-45 / SC single-mode - up to 20 km - 1550 (TX) / 1310 (RX) nm
Mfr Part #: 8911N-1-A
The iConverter 10/100M2 conforms to the Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) fiber standards to support Fiber-to-the-X Metropolitan and Enterprise LAN networks. The 10/100M2 provides intelligent, securely managed service demarcation at the customer premises, offering Layer 2 Control Protocol (L2CP) policy control, Quality of Service and enhanced bandwidth control (rate-limiting) capabilities. The 10/100M2 features built-in Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) with comprehensive performance monitoring, fault detection and provisioning.
The hot-swappable 10/100M2 plug-in module can be mounted in a 19 or 5-Module chassis with any combination of redundant AC and DC power supplies. It can also be mounted in a 2-Module AC or DC powered chassis, or in a 1-Module chassis with AC or DC power input.
The plug-in module can manage other modules in the same chassis and operate as a managed 10/100 media converter. It features two Ethernet backplane ports for connectivity to adjacent modules in a chassis for multi-port and multi-service configurations.
The tabletop model can be DIN-rail mounted using an optional DIN-rail mounting kit. Both the tabletop and the wall-mount models are DC powered and are available with an external AC/DC power adapter or a terminal connector for DC power. The 10/100M2 standalone unit combines management capability with a compact chassis for deployment at the demarcation point.
- Integrated SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3 and IP-less 802.3ah management
- 802.3ah Link OAM for early fault detection and performance monitoring
- VLAN with Q-in-Q for E-Line and E-LAN services
- Quality of Service for Voice/Data/Video over Ethernet
- Bandwidth control (rate limiting) with 64Kb increments
- Port MIB statistics and optical performance statistics to support Service Level Agreements
- Port Access Control for enhanced security
- 2,048 byte Jumbo frames
- Layer 2 Control Protocol (L2CP) Policy Control
- Configurable Link Fault Propagation modes
- Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers with Optical Statistics for standard or CWDM applications
- Fixed-fiber connectors available for multimode and single-mode dual fiber and single-mode single-fiber
- UTP auto-crossover and auto-negotiation of data rate, duplex modes and pause capabilities