Product Id: 22928029
Description: Tripp Lite Power Strip Hospital Medical 4 Outlet UL1363A 3'-10' Coiled Cord - Power strip - 15 A - AC 120 V - input: NEMA 5-15 - output connectors: 4 - 4.6 m - white
Mfr Part #: PS-410-HGOEMCC
The PS-410-HGOEMCC Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to a rack, table or pedestal in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
Two built-in resettable 15A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The coiled power cord is 3 ft. long, and can be fully extended to 10 ft.
Mounting flanges let you install the PS-410-HGOEMCC on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
- Ideal for use in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas
- For use on IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile workstations, when properly mounted
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363A specifications
- Versatile Medical-Grade Solution
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- 3 ft. power cord is coiled so it can be extended up to 10 ft.
- Rugged, all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
- Premium Safety Features
- Dual, resettable built-in 15A circuit breakers protect against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off
- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- Built-in mounting flanges make the PS-410-HGOEMCC easy to install on a variety of surfaces
- Exclusive, Patented Antimicrobial Protection
- Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA
- Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments
- Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.