Product Id: 22916348
Description: HP DesignJet T1300 PostScript ePrinter - 44" large-format printer - color - ink-jet - Roll (111.8 cm x 91 m) - 2400 x 1200 dpi - up to 1.33 ppm (mono) / up to 1.33 ppm (color) - USB, Gigabit LAN
Mfr Part #: CR652A#B1K
This 44-inch HP DesignJet printer features workflow efficiencies that help increase productivity and save time. See professional-quality results with Original HP inks and Adobe PostScript . Increase your paper size, media, and application options.
- Gain flexibility to print a range of sizes from sheets to 44-inch (1118-mm) roll width.
- Print on different paper types and sizes seamlessly—and save time—using two rolls with smart switching.
- Six Original HP inks produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics.
- PROFESSIONAL-Produce PostScript -quality prints
Six Original HP inks produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics.
Original HP gray and photo black inks achieve precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral grays.
Make your architectural prints shine with professional, high-resolution graphics- with Adobe PostScript .
Communicate with precision-produce plans, drawings, and maps with fine line quality, and up to 2400 dpi.
- PRODUCTIVE-Efficiencies empower busy workgroups
Print on different paper types and sizes seamlessly-and save time-using two rolls with smart switching.
Job center-manage job queues and job storage, track print costs.
Print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF files from your printer's USB thumb drive-no computer required.
If you're on-the-go, attach your document to an email and send it directly to your printer via ePrint.
- FLEXIBILITY-Prints on sheets or rolls up to 44 in
Gain flexibility to print a range of sizes from sheets to 44-inch (1118-mm) roll width.
Use different media-this printer supports everything from bond and coated papers to film and vinyl substrates.
Print a range of CAD and GIS applications, including large infrastructure projects and geospatial mapping.