Product Id: 22889651
Description: ALTUSEN KH1516AI - KVM switch - PS/2, USB - 16 x KVM port(s) - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: KH1516AI
The KH1516Ai Cat 5 High-Density Over the NET KVM switch is a 16-port device in a 1U-high housing allowing local and remote operators to monitor and access the entire enterprise data center over the Internet using a web-based browser.
In addition to TCP/IP connectivity, the KH1516Ai provides KVM ports for a locally attached USB and/or PS/2 console and a Mini-USB port for a VNC Laptop console - allowing access and control from the data center, over the Net, or from a laptop's USB connection. This is a single bus unit, so although up to 32 users may be logged in simultaneously only one operator has control.
A special Message Board feature - similar to an internet chat program - lets all logged in users exchange information and communicate with each other to manage the installation cooperatively.
- A single console controls up to 16 computers
- Dedicated chain ports
- Extends the distance between computers and switc
- No software required - convenient computer selection via port selection switches, Hotkeys and intuitive On Screen Display (OSD) menus
- LED indicates station's position
- Auto Scan Mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Two level password security
- Multi-language support
- Superior video quality