Product Id: 22876071
Description: TRENDnet TEW-684UB Dual Band - Network adapter - USB 2.0 - 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11n
Mfr Part #: TEW-684UB
TRENDnet's compact 450 Mbps dual band Wireless N USB adapter - model TEW-684UB - connects a laptop or desktop computer to an ultra-high performance 450 Mbps dual band wireless network.
Quickly connect to a 450 Mbps 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz wireless network at the touch of a button with the convenience of one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), seamlessly stream HD video over the less congested 5 GHz band.
Place the adapter in the most ergonomic location with the included USB extension cable. Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology with three spatial streams per antenna generates a maximum theoretical wireless throughput of 450 Mbps. WMM Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming, Internet calls, and video streams. LEDs on the front of the adapter convey device status. Upgrade your computer's wireless connection to experience the speed of a 450 Mbps network.
- Upgrade your computer to 450 Mbps dual band Wireless N
- Seamlessly stream HD video over the less congested 5 GHz band
- Position the adapter in the optimum location using the USB extension cable
- Powered by the computers' USB port
- One-touch connection to router with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11 n/g/b/a standards
- One-touch wireless connection with external Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) technology
- Maximum reliability, throughput, and connectivity with automatic data rate switching
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-RADIUS, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) data prioritization
- Easy user setup and intuitive diagnostic utility