Product Id: 22872176
Description: IOGEAR 2-Port HDMI Cable KVM Switch with Audio GCS62HU - KVM / audio / USB switch - 2 x KVM / audio / USB - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: GCS62HU
IOGEAR's GCS62HU 2-Port HDMI cable KVM switch with audio and HDMI connections combines advanced High Definition Video and USB 2.0 technology. It enables effortless control over 2 devices with HDMI video connections or computers using a single USB keyboard, a USB mouse and a monitor with HDMI connection or HDTV.
This advanced HDMI cable KVM is HDCP compliant and supports up to 4K UHD resolutions (3840 x 2160 @30Hz), required in environments such as: Desktop Publishing / Graphic Design / Video Editing, Digital Home Entertainment, High-End Gaming, where high video resolution is demanded.
IOGEAR's GCS62HU supports HD digital inputs from: Home / Office Computers / Laptops, HTPC's (Home Theater PC's), Game Consoles, such as PS4 and Xbox One.
Connect your high definition display or HDTV (flat panel, plasma, DLP, digital TV's) to the 2-port HDMI KVM switch to conveniently control two computers. This desktop KVM switch is also equipped with IOGEAR's DynaSync technology which reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID), eliminating any delays or change in video resolution when switching between, or booting computers.
For added accessibility, the GCS62HU features USB 2.0 peripheral sharing via the mouse port; connect a powered USB Hub to expand your USB connectivity.
IOGEAR's GCD62HU also supports digital audio. Simply connect your microphone and set of powered speakers to the KVM switch and enjoy rich bass in surround sound from the connected computer.
The 2-Port HDMI Cable KVM Switch with Audio is a simple plug-n-play out-of-box solution, including all of the necessary cabling required to fit your needs. It offers a cost effective solution to increase security by allowing users to switch between the Internet connected PC and an Intranet connected PC. This HDMI KVM switch works seamlessly with multiplatform OS such as Windows, Mac OS, Oracle, and Linux
- Share a display with HDMI connection, a USB keyboard and mouse, with 2 USB computers
- Separate the Internet and Intranet with the click of a button
- Up to 3840 x 2160 @30Hz (4K UHD)
- Digital Audio support
- HDCP Compliant
- Multi OS platform support
- Works with game consoles
- Port switching via remote switch button, mouse or hotkeys
- Hotkeys allows independent KVM and audio switching between computers
- Includes 2.1 stereo sound and microphone support
- IOGEAR's DynaSync* reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers
- USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing via mouse port. Connect a powered USB Hub to expand your USB connectivity**
- USB mouse and keyboard emulation for error-free boot-up and instantaneous recognition when switching computers
- Power-On Detection – If one of the computers is powered off, it will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
- Re-programmable hotkey activation for keyboards without a scroll lock key
- Keyboard emulation can be disabled to support gaming keyboard's special keys
- Mouse emulation can be disabled to support mice with special keys
- Mac and Sun keyboard support
- Firmware upgradeable
- Plug-n-play; no software required
- *IOGEAR's DynaSync provides the EDID support for Windows 7
- **Mouse emulation must be disabled for this feature to function correctly