Product Id: 22863265
Description: FortiManager VM - License - additional 10 network devices
Mfr Part #: FMG-VM-10-UG
FortiManager-VM is an integrated management platform encapsulated as a virtual appliance to enable organizations of any size to easily manage Fortinet products. The FortiManager-VM minimizes the administrative effort required to deploy, configure, and maintain the full range of network protection services to FortiGate units and FortiClient installations throughout your organization. The FortiManager-VM form factor eases deployment and provides increased security and reliability. FortiManager-VM also integrates seamlessly with FortiAnalyzer virtual and hardware-based appliances to complete the Fortinet central management solution; providing centralized logging and reporting services for Fortinet security networks.
- Configure multiple FortiGate and FortiMail units and FortiClient PCs
- Configure and manage the FortiGate VPN policies
- Monitor the status of multiple FortiGate units
- View and analyze the FortiGate logs
- Update the virus and attack signatures
- Provide web filtering and antispam service to the licensed FortiGate units as a local Fortinet Distribution Network (FDN) server
- Update the firmware images of the managed FortiGate units
- Provide web portals for remote administrators and clients
- Combined management modes
The combined mode provides a united workflow that is suitable for users of either mode.
- Hierarchical objects database
Facilitates reuse of common configurations across the organization in both local and global ADOM levels.
- Appliance-based centralized management
Simplifies the deployment and maintenance associated with the central management solution by eliminating third-party operating systems and hardware requirements.
- Automated device provisioning/centralized policy configuration
Reduces cost of deploying FortiGate or FortiClient installations and maintain policies across all managed assets.
- Role-based administration
Enables distributed administration, an important requirement for larger organizations.
- Policy/device auditing
Allows you to prove compliance, and track any deviations to the required security policy.
- Web portal SDK
JSON-based API allows MSSPs to offer administrative web portals to customers.
- FortiManager XML API
The FortiManager XML API is a web services interface that enables customers to integrate with provisioning systems and automate the configuration of the many devices that FortiManager is capable of managing.