Product Id: 22856170
Description: Raritan Dominion KX II-101 V2 - KVM switch - PS/2, USB - 1 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - 1 IP user - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: DKX2-101-V2
The Dominion KX II-101 V2 provides the secure access and control of a full-featured KVM-over-IP switch in an inexpensive, portable, nonblocking, palm-size package. The Raritan Dominion KX II-101 V2 is a single port, KVM-over-IP switch that gives you secure remote access and control - especially for servers outside the data center. Designed as a zero-U, one port, multi-user device, it provides nonblocking, BIOS level, IP access and control - anytime, anywhere.
- Virtual media to mount drives/media on remote servers to support installation, remote booting and diagnostics
- Absolute Mouse Synchronization, which reduces installation time and sets a standard for mouse synchronization
- Secure, 256-bit AES encryption and strong password settings
- At-the-rack access via a local port
- Multifunction serial port for local administration, remote power control or modem access
- Integrated remote power control with Raritan's PX rack PDU
- Centralized access and management through CommandCenter secure gateway
- Non-blocked KVM-over-IP access
The KX II-101 is a single port, single user KVM-over-IP device, so it's so ideal for environments where simultaneous unblocked access to servers required, such as data centers, computer rooms and labs.
- "Zero-U" form factor
It is a palm-sized device, suitable for applications where space can be limited such as remote/branch locations, closets, desktops and other non-data center applications.
- Virtual media
Mount remote drives/media on the target servers to support software installation, remote booting and diagnostics. The Dominion KX II-101 model supports a wide variety of media options, including CD/DVD drives, local hard-drives, USB drives, and ISO image files.
- Configurable strong password checking
The Dominion KX II-101 model has administrator-configurable, strong password checking to ensure that user-created passwords meet corporate standards and are resistant to brute force hacking. The administrator can also enforce password aging and lockout after failed attempts.
- User group and port-level permissions
Administrators can ensure that only the right people access remote IT equipment by setting permissions down to the port level. Administrators can also grant or deny virtual media and power cycling privileges.
- RADIUS, LDAP and Active Directory authentication
The Dominion KX II-101 model integrates with industry-standard directory servers, such as Microsoft 's Active Directory, using either the LDAP or RADIUS protocols. This allows the Dominion KX II-101 model to use pre-existing username/password databases for security.
- Absolute Mouse Synchronization
The Absolute Mouse Synchronization feature is the ultimate mouse synchronization solution. For servers with a compatible USB mouse port, there is no need to adjust the mouse settings on the target server. This reduces installation time and enhances the Dominion KX II-101's Plug-and-Play nature. In addition, the remote and target server mouse pointers never go out of synchronization.
- Plug-and-Play appliance offers quick and easy setup
The Dominion KX II-101 model is completely self-contained units. The KX II-101 features, including authentication and web access, are built into the unit and do not require the use of an additional server.
- SNMP management and Syslog
The Dominion KX II-101 distributes SNMP traps for important user and system events to SNMP management systems. SNMP traps are fully configurable by the administrator. Syslog logging is also supported.
- Centralized management with Raritan's CommandCenter secure gateway
The Dominion KX II-101 features CommandCenter secure gateway integration, allowing enterprise users to consolidate all Dominion devices into a single logical system, accessible from a single IP address, and under a single management interface.