Product Id: 22845295
Description: Tripp Lite 16-Port Rack Console Cat5 KVM Switch 1U RM 19" LCD Rackmount TAA - KVM console with KVM switch - 16 ports - 19" - rack-mountable - 1366 x 768 - VGA - black - 1U
Mfr Part #: B070-016-19TAA
Tripp Lite's B070-016-19TAA NetCommander Rackmount Console KVM switch is a cost effective and highly flexible system for controlling up to 256 computers from a single 19" display console. This console can be cascaded with Tripp Lites stand-alone B072 NetCommander series KVM switches. Switching between attached servers can be accomplished via the On Screen Display (OSD) menu or Hotkey commands.
Utilizing Tripp Lite's B078-101-Series server interface units, KVM cabling is kept to a minimum via inexpensive Cat5/5e/6 patch cables. Servers can be located up to 100 ft. away from the switch.
Password feature provides additional security to prevent unauthorized access to attached computers. All rackmount hardware is included, and is designed for easy, one person installation. Fits into any rack from 27" to 42" deep. 2-post rackmounting available using Tripp Lite's B019-000.
Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Compatible with all major operating systems. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 16-port Cat5 KVM Switch with built-in 19" Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse
- Supports resolutions up to 1366 X 768
- Connect and control up to 256 computers locally or remotely
- Standard EIA 19" rackmounting
- Use in racks from 27" to 42" deep
- OSD menu for intuitive operation and easy control
- USB and PS/2 mouse/keyboard support
- Password protection and auto-logout features
- Firmware upgradeable
- Hot-swappable: disconnect and reconnect USB computers w/o reboot
- Easy port selection via On Screen Display (OSD) or Hotkey commands
- Rugged ball bearing slides offer long life usage
- Uses readily availabe Cat5/5e/6 patch cables to locate computers up to 100 ft. from the KVM
- IP upgradeable using Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Unit
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing