Product Id: 22823895
Description: Mellanox Grid Director 4036 - Switch - managed - 36 x QSFP - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: VLT-30011
Faster servers combined with high performance storage and applications that use increasingly complex models are causing data bandwidth requirements to spiral upward. As servers are deployed with next generation processors and server busses, high-performance computing environments - in industries such as energy, bioscience, financial services, government and academic research - will need every last bit of bandwidth delivered with Voltaire's fourth generation Grid Director 4036 smart switches. As clusters grow in size and complexity, efficient routing and advanced management tools become mandatory for quick fabric bring-up and minimal fabric downtime.
The Voltaire Grid Director 4036 is a high performance, low latency and fully non-blocking InfiniBand switch for high performance clusters. Delivering 2.88 Tb/s of non-blocking bandwidth with less than 100 nanoseconds of port-to-port latency, I/O bottlenecks are removed making applications operate at maximum efficiency. The Voltaire Grid Director 4036 was designed to fit into today's densely configured racks. It has thirty-six 40 Gb/s ports that use the smaller and intelligent QSFP connector in a 1U chassis that is only 15" deep. The efficient Grid Director 4036's smart design makes it easy to build clusters that can scale-out to thousands of nodes.
- Extreme application performance by removing I/O bottlenecks
- Unlimited scalability across application, database and storage servers
- Ideal for scientific, commercial HPC and enterprise applications
- Ultra-low latency
- Simple and fast device management
- Fully managed by Voltaire Unified Fabric Manager (UFM)
- Fast fabric bring-up and advanced routing algorithms
- Advanced congestion management