Product Id: 22820761
Description: Cisco Third-Generation Wireless WAN Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card - Wireless cellular modem - 3G - EHWIC - 7.2 Mbps
Mfr Part #: EHWIC-3G-HSPA-U=
The EHWIC-3G-HSPA-U card is a multiband, multiservice WAN card. Its primary application is WAN connectivity as a backup datalink for critical data applications and as a primary WAN connection. The EHWIC-3G-HSPA-U card supports the ISR G2 platforms. It houses one cellular modem for connection to a wireless WAN.
- Mobile equipment subsidy unlocking
- SIM lock and unlock, security, verification upon activation, SIM PIN change
- Multiple PDP support
- Remotely initiated data call back using SMS
- Broadband WAN connectivity using high-speed cellular data technology
- Automatic best-network selection
- Static and dynamic IP addressing
- Network Address Translation (NAT) and Port Address Translation (PAT) support
- Auto-detecting optimized WAN switchover
- Support for Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- Diagnostic and monitoring (DM) capability
- Voice-initiated data callback
- Power save mode capability
- Dial on Demand Routing (DDR)
This allows you to set up a data call when there is data traffic to be sent over the wireless network.
- Fallback connection
3G WAN for fixed and modular routers allows you to configure the cellular modem to initiate a dialup connection when connection to a primary service is lost.
- Teardown after fallback
After a primary connection has failed and the cellular connection is in fallback mode, the 3G feature in fixed and modular routers tears down the fallback-mode connection when the primary connection is available.
- Automatic teardown
After a configurable timeout, the 3G WAN for fixed and modular routers automatically tears down a connection if there has been no activity.