Product Id: 22794952
Description: SIIG 2x2 VGA & Audio Matrix Switch - Video/audio switch - desktop
Mfr Part #: CE-VG0K11-S1
SIIG's 2x2 VGA & Audio Matrix Switch allows you to easily switch between any two VGA and analog audio sources. It supports up to 1920 x 1440 resolution, VGA, SVGA, XGA, UXGA, and multi-sync monitors, analog stereo audio (via 3.5mm audio jacks), and video bandwidth of up to 300 MHz. The 2x2 VGA & Audio Matrix Switch features metal housing to ensure the most durable and reliable setup. It is a user-friendly device enabling you to display any of the two sources on any or both displays via the device's front-panel buttons.
The 2x2 VGA & Audio Matrix Switch is FCC Class B (DoC) and CE regulatory approved.
- Switch between 2 VGA sources and 2 VGA display outputs in multiple (mix and match) combinations
- Supports wide range of video resolutions up to 1920x1440
- Supports analog stereo audio via built-in 3.5mm audio jacks and optional "VGA-Audio" cable
- Flexible routing controls allow unit to use as VGA video/audio splitter or selector, any source signal can be sent to any or both displays simultaneously
- Front panel Input/Output Select buttons allow fast switching between source signals/display units
- Metal housing provides better RF shielding and heat dissipation to safeguard longer operational lifespan
- Works with SIIG's cable part# CE-VG0G11-S1 (not included, order separately)