Product Id: 22788619
Description: Eaton 5PX 2200 - UPS (rack-mountable) - AC 100/120/127 V - 1950 Watt - 1920 VA 9 Ah - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 8 - 2U - black
Mfr Part #: 5PX2200RT
Combining extended runtime capabilities and exceptional efficiency, the Eaton 5PX UPS is a powerful enterprise class backup solution. Managed outlet segments allow you to monitor energy consumption down to the outlet level on its intuitive LCD screen, while convenient virtualization-ready bundles and Intelligent Power Software Suite enable seamless management in virtualized environments.
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption through the interactive LCD screen interface
- Monitors and manages power consumption through managed outlet segments
- Provides up to 28 percent more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems and has a .9 power factor
- Extends battery life with ABM technology embedded in the unit – more than doubles the life of the battery
- Protects you with a three-year warranty, which includes the battery
- Comes fully integrated with Intelligent Power Software Suite, allowing you to monitor
- and manage the power devices on your network
The Eaton 5PX provides industry leading efficiency of up to 99 percent.
- Energy metering
The 5PX meters energy consumption right down to the outlet segments. No other UPS in the industry offers this capability.
- UPS management
By integrating Eaton's free Intelligent Power Software Suite, you can monitor and manage the power devices on your network.
- LCD display
Eaton's next generation LCD offers a graphical interface which provides all critical UPS information in a single screen view. The user friendly menu allows you to view information and control settings at the push of a button.
- More power
The 5PX protects more devices by providing 28 percent more wattage compared to traditional UPSs.
- Battery life
Eaton's exclusive ABM technology increases battery service life by 50 percent. ABM uses an advanced, three-stage charging technique and closely monitors battery health to provide advanced notice when batteries need replacement.