Product Id: 22764598
Description: Fortinet FortiMail 2000B - Security appliance - with 2 years FortiCare 24X7 Comprehensive Support + 2 years FortiGuard - 6 ports - GigE - 2U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: FML-2000B-E02S-BDL-953-24
The FortiMail-200B delivers proven, powerful messaging security for large enterprises, carriers, service providers. Purpose-built for high volume messaging systems, the FortiMail-200B appliance utilizes Fortinet's years of experience in protecting global enterprises, carriers and service providers from spam, malware, and other message-borne threats. The FortiMail-2000B can process up to 1.0 million emails per hour with full antivirus and antispam filtering, inspecting inbound and outbound messages without affecting performance.
The FortiMail-2000B enables local storage of messages and content to facilitate policy compliance. Its two TB of storage (user upgradable to 6 TB) reduces the need to deploy and configure additional storage devices or services.
The range of policy monitoring, reporting, and enforcement options gives you the ability to manage your policies down to individual employees or subscribers. FortiMail's outbound inspection technology prevents outbound spam or malware (including 3G mobile traffic) from causing other antispam gateways to blacklist your users or subscribers, protecting your domain's reputation.
- Integrated security with no per-user pricing delivers complete multi-layered antivirus, antispam, antispyware, and antiphishing security protection for an unlimited number of users or mailboxes
- User-upgradeable internal storage to 6 TB to enable local archive of message content
- Hardware RAID storage management ensures availability of archived content
- High availability (HA) options for increased reliability
- Reduces burden on network and system resources by stopping threats before they reach end-users
- Flexible deployment options (transparent, gateway, and server) adapt to organizational needs and budget, minimizing infrastructure improvements and service disruptions
- Specialized MTA engine delivers high peak capacity, intelligent routing, QoS, virtualization, and inbound and outbound SMTP routing for maximum messaging performance
- Integrated logging and reporting engine provides visibility into messaging usage, quarantine statistics, and other management information
- FortiGuard subscription services deliver dynamic updates to antispam and antivirus functionality through intelligence gathered by Fortinet's dedicated global threat research team
- Device-based licensing eliminates per-user fees to significantly lower entry cost and ongoing maintenance costs
- Delivers complementary, layered protection (when used in conjunction with FortiGate appliances) that provides messaging security and separates low-latency perimeter and high-latency email functions for more efficient operation