Product Id: 22708362
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Basic Dual Volt 100V-240V 20A 2 C19; 12 C13 Horizontal 1URM - Horizontal rackmount - power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 20 A - AC 100-250 V - 3.8 kW - input: IEC 60320 C20 - output connectors: 14
Mfr Part #: PDUH20DV
The PDUH20DV 1.6–3.8kW Single-Phase 100–240V Basic PDU is a versatile no-frills unit for data centers, server rooms and network wiring closets. Perfectly suited for high-density IT environments, the PDUH20DV features 14 total outlets—four C13 in front and eight C13 and two C19 in the rear.
The C20 input plug with detachable 12-foot (3.7 m) cord connects to your facility’s compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS to distribute power to connected equipment. A NEMA L6-20P adapter is included for 208/240V power environments. The C20 inlet accepts any country-specific power cord with a C19 connector.
The switchless design prevents an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime. The reversible all-metal housing supports a variety of mounting options, including 1U horizontal or 0U vertical mounting in EIA-standard 19-inch racks, under a counter or on a wall or workbench.
- 20A single phase 100-240V Basic Power Distribution Unit / PDU
- C20 inlet with included C19 to C20 input cable and L6-20P adapter
- 14 outlets (2 C19, 12 C13)
- 12 ft. / 3.7m line cord
- 1U horizontal rackmount format installs in one rack space
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Reversible housing
- Back panel grounding lug