Product Id: 22697478
Description: HPE LoadRunner Web 2.0 Protocol Bundle - License - 1 virtual user - volume - 500-4999 licenses - electronic - Win
Mfr Part #: TC969AAE
How do you know whether your mission-critical applications meet the performance and scalability that your business requires? How do you decrease the risk of poor performance or catastrophic failure when deploying a multi-user system? Are your applications giving the best possible performance?
Enterprise applications are increasingly complex and with web 2.0 technologies there are many moving parts, which can easily become points of failure if not tested prior to deployment. HP LoadRunner software is a uniquely comprehensive testing solution for predicting system behavior and performance used by thousands of businesses around the world. It enables an efficient and robust means to verifying that your application's architecture is built for more efficient performance and reliability.
- Supports performance testing of technologies together with your existing, legacy applications
- Decreases the risk of deploying systems that do not meet performance requirements
- Reduces hardware and software costs by accurately predicting application scalability and capacity
- Helps you establish intelligent service-level management before services go live
- Shortens test cycles to accelerate delivery of high-quality applications
- Pinpoints end-user, system-level, and code-level bottlenecks rapidly and with ease
- Reduces the cost of defects by testing earlier in the application lifecycle
- Deliver enterprise load generation, monitoring, and diagnostics
HP LoadRunner supports performance testing for a wide range of application environments and protocols. HP LoadRunner has more than 60 non-intrusive monitors tailored for these systems and provides diagnostics for any applications running on J2EE or .NET platforms.
- Reduce scripting time by 80 percent
HP LoadRunner can reduce the script-creation process, even to just a few simple mouse clicks. The Click and Script technology lets you record scripts at the user-interface level by clicking on screens for automatic script generation, making the scripting process easier. It automatically captures the most valuable scripting information to create succinct, visually intuitive, and self-explanatory scripts, reducing scripting time and maintenance by an average of 80 percent. These scripts are also easier to maintain, allowing you to look at the scripts, quickly see what is happening in each statement, and focus on the elements to modify for another test.
- Support the application lifecycle
To enable load testing earlier in the application lifecycle, HP LoadRunner integrates with the leading J2EE, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Microsoft .NET environments. This integration lets you create HP LoadRunner scripts directly within the IDE, so developers can participate in the performance testing efforts earlier. To facilitate intelligent release decisions, HP LoadRunner is integrated with industry-leading quality software. Leveraging these complementary products together with HP LoadRunner provides a comprehensive solution for managing release risk, so you can make informed decisions prior to going live. Application performance and service-level management doesn't end when load testing is done. In fact, service-level management begins when the system goes live.