Product Id: 22685357
Description: Intellinet Wireless 300N Access Point - Wireless access point - 802.11b/g/n - DC power
Mfr Part #: 524728
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Wireless 300N Access Point is excellent in wireless networking. Taking advantage of excellent technology, a wireless network can now see greatly enhanced network speeds.
- Up to 300 Mbps network link speed
- Complies with 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n standard and is backward compatible with IEEE 802.11 g/b standards
- 2T2R MIMO technology for enhanced throughput and coverage
- Supports WMM function to meet the multimedia data bandwidth requirement
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP and AES) data encryption
- Integrated RADIUS authentication server for 16 wireless clients
- DHCP server assigns IP addresses for all LAN users
- Supports multiple ESSIDs with individual security settings
- Multiple ESSIDs support VLAN tagging
- Easy installation through Web-based user interface
- Use INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Wireless N adapters for the best compatibility and performance
- Multiple solutions in one device
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Wireless 300N Access Point serves multiple purposes - an access point for your wireless network supporting multiple SSIDs and tagged VLANs, a wireless bridge for point-to-point connections or WDS setups, and a RADIUS authentication server - and brings it all together so that the devices can access a high-speed Internet connection.
This access point can be configured in any one of five modes: Access Point (AP), Point-to-Point (PtP), Point-to-Multi-Point (PtMP), Universal Repeater or AP Client (Station Infrastructure). Add support for multiple ESSIDs and VLANs to that and it becomes clear that whatever your requirements are the 300N Access Point provides the solution.
- Secure communications
The Wireless 300N Access Point provides maximum wireless security by supporting 802.1x user authentication for external RADIUS servers and, thanks to its internal RADIUS server, the access point can be used as the authentication server in smaller networks. Other security features included in this access point are MAC addresses filtering disable SSID broadcast and support for the latest wireless encryption mechanisms.