Product Id: 22682027
Description: Omnitron iConverter 4GT - Switch - managed - 4 x 10/100/1000 - desktop
Mfr Part #: 8482-4-F
The iConverter 4GT is a four-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch.
The four RJ-45 ports support 10/100/1000Mbps, half/full- duplex, and auto-negotiation. These features are configurable using DIP switches or through software management. The 4GT supports RJ-45 auto-crossover (MDI/MDI-X) on all four ports, eliminating the need for a crossover cable and facilitating connectivity to different types of Ethernet equipment.
The 4GT supports traffic prioritization with strict priority queuing. Incoming frames are assigned to one of four egress queues based on Class of Service (CoS) P-bit value. This allows high priority traffic, such as voice traffic, to egress the network with no impact from lower priority traffic during congestion.
The hot-swappable plug-in module can be mounted in a 19 or 5-module iConverter chassis with any combination of redundant AC and DC power supplies. It can also be mounted in a 2-Module AC or DC powered chassis, or in a 1-Module chassis with AC or DC power input.
- 4-port 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet switch module
- Backplane Ethernet ports for connectivity to adjacent modules in the chassis
- Traffic prioritization supported via Class of Service P-bit value
- Management of the plug-in module is available with the addition of a management module to the chassis
- Commercial and wide operating temperature ranges