Product Id: 22656979
Description: CyberPower Standby Series CP350SLG - UPS - 255 Watt - 350 VA 3.6 Ah - output connectors: 6
Mfr Part #: CP350SLG
A compact UPS with standby topology, the CyberPower Standby CP350SLG provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. During power interruptions, the CP350SLG offers reliable power protection and battery backup.
The CP350SLG unit has a capacity of 350VA/255Watts, six NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including two widely-spaced outlets to accommodate transformer-based plugs. Its compact design allows for horizontal or vertical placement. This UPS has a maintenance-free 12V/3.6Ah battery. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges.
- Battery Backup
- Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge Protection
- Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Data Line Protection
- Prevents power surges that travel through telephone, coaxial, and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Standby Topology
- Ensures that when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, the UPS switches to DC battery power and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment.
- Simulated Sine Wave Output
- Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- GreenPower UPS High-Efficiency Design
- Reduces power consumption by utilizing a compact charger and power inverter to create an ultra-efficient backup power system for home and office use.
- Ultra Quiet Design
- Minimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment.